Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Touring on Tuesday

I guess I've mentioned that I LOVE my garden and being outside?




and
that
I
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
my family. 

I am now beginning to place something in my garden for each member of my family as my expression of love for them.

Kip (my husband) "the fisherman"



Daniel (my son, "Wolf-boy")


Dustin (my son who had rather do anything than read)


Nancy (Dustin's g/f... the tall, graceful one)


McClaine (my 1st grandbaby who is now nearly 5)


Brooks (grandson #2) "my angel"


Della (my mother who is indeed angelic)


My Dad (R.I.P)  "The Hunter"
( I will have to look thru my albums to find the picture of the squirrel.)

Kris Ann (my daughter in law)
I am still looking for her 'just right" piece of art. 
I look all the time... just have not found the right one yet.

And for me...
I have two that I love that I put in my garden that represent me.
The first is for my love of birds.


And this one is in  my "G" garden because I am "G" to my grandkids.






No comments:

Post a Comment